Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Required for: Greater Whirlwind Attack.
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||This ability allows the warrior to unleash a flurry of super-fast blows. The ability sets one's number of attacks per round to 10, but one's THAC0 and damage suffer a 4 point penalty. The Whirlwind Attack lasts for one round.||”|
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- The 10 attacks per round (APR) are achieved by setting the APR of the user to 5 and then applying improved haste.
- The 10 APR is uneffected by other APR bonuses such as from proficies or gear (like Belm, or Gauntlets of Extraordinary Specialization).
- If dual-wielding, 2 of the 10 attacks will be made with the offhand weapon.
- Taking THAC0 into consideration, this ability is best used with a high damage weapon.
- Since normal APR is capped at 5, this ability's APR is capped at 10.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.