|Southeast Baldur's Gate is one of the areas from the World Map.|
South Baldur's Gate is one of nine districts of Baldur's Gate city and is one of the poor areas south of the inner wall. The points of interest are the Blade and Stars inn, the shops and an unnamed inn near the wall.
Inside the Blade and Stars Edit
- G'axir the Seer wants a Sphene Gem to tell the player character's fortune; one may be found off the Basilisk in south Baldur's Gate. Possible random loot locations for the Sphene gem include the Umberlee head priestess in that same area (verified possible but not verified reliable, might be random loot).
- Shaella - Something found in Candlekeep may trigger another response from her, the second time when she pretends to have another name.
- Elkart tells everyone to bog off, but if Eldoth and Skie Silvershield (Not known if both characters are needed) are in the party, he can be blackmailed every twentyfour hours for 1000 GP each time. The eighth time he gives the money and a Flaming Fist guard appears, in BG:EE, he has Harrower, a +1 longsword +3 vs. undead.
- Lothander will be here until you give him the cure for his Geas (a common plot device in Gaelic fiction which means, a magical or moral compulsion, and usually to perform a task).
- Maple Willow Aspen, 2nd floor. Says, 'Eep.' and actually appears to blow up if you ask her if her parents were fond of trees.
- Reginald Worthington, 3rd floor.
Gantolandan's Home is part of Narlen Darkwalk's (East Baldur's Gate) tests for the Thieves' Guild. Imitate a cat when Gantolandan queries, half asleep, who goes there. He does not have a cat, though. Questioned again, say you are a stray cat.
- The Shop in the north sells potions armor and weapons
- Well-Adjusted Al's General Store in the south sells potions
If your Reputation is lower than 3 you will be attacked by groups of three Flaming Fist Enforcers, a Flaming Fist Scout and a Flaming Fist Battle Wizard. The Flaming Fist will attack suddenly both on the streets and in the Blade and Stars.