|Gullykin is one of the areas from the World Map.|
Gullykin is an area where the halfling village is located. There is no store, only a Temple of Yondalla and Alvanhendar's Fine Wines. The secret entrances to the Firewine Ruins are shortcuts, of sorts, to Firewine Bridge, if the party can navigate the dungeon, with respawning Kobolds, in under eight game hours.
- Not essential to completing the game.
- Non-respawning: Jenkal
- Respawning: Ankhegs, Dire Wolves, Dread Wolves, Ghasts, Ghouls, Kobolds, Kobold Commandos, Skeletons, Wolves, Worgs, Xvarts
All of the houses are round, naturally, for halfling houses; all have the same layout when entered, no matter which side the door was on. They have stairs down to the basement. The upper floors all have three containers: two cupboards, which may be locked or unlocked, to the west/left and north/top, and a bookshelf on the right that is always open. The bookshelves only ever contain books and scrolls, and books and scrolls are never found in the other containers. The lower floors have two bookcases and a writing desk to the east/right, a cupboard to the west, and a lockbox in the center.
Note: this fight will take place during a random encounter ambush if using the mod Sword Coast Stratagems.
All treasure found in the various containers is fixed and consistent throughout the game's versions. Empty containers are not listed, unless they are locked. There are no traps. The given coordinates represent the houses' doors and were taken from the area file.
- Southernmost house (1300, 1076)
- Easternmost house (2708, 308)
- Central eastern house (1940, 564)
- History of the Western Heartlands in the northeastern and
- History of the Sisters of Light and Darkness (in the classic Baldur's Gate used for Ulcaster's quest Tomes of Magic) in the southeastern bookcase
- Sling and 35 in the locked (40) desk
- Cursed Scroll of Summon Monster in the northern and
- Bluestone Necklace and 11 in the middle chest
- Potion of Defense and 1 in the locked (13) lockbox
- Central western house (1300, 628)
- House next to the Temple of Yondalla and Alvanhendar's Fine Wines (776, 428)
- Westernmost, Jenkal's house (191, 908)
- Studded Leather Armor, Short Sword, Helmet, Small Shield and 47 from Jenkal
- Secret door into the Firewine Ruins, disguised as the western bookcase
- History of the North V in the northeastern and
- History of the Red Ravens in the southeastern bookcase
- Andar Gem and Zircon Gem in the northern,
- Silver Ring and Protection From Poison in the middle and
- Potion of Stone Form and 31 in the southern chest
- Dagger and 85 in the locked (50) lockbox
- N: Mutamin's Garden (Area East of Temple) 8 hrs
- W: Ulcaster 8 hrs
- S: Firewine Bridge 8 hrs
- E: no exit
There are also two entrances in the village to the Firewine Ruins:
- Temple of Yondalla and Alvanhendar's Fine Wines leads to the South exit of the Ruins, close to the East exit to Firewine Bridge.
- Jenkal's house leads to the North exit of the Ruins, next to the Ogre Mage and near the mage Lendarn.