Crom Faeyr +5 is a warhammer that boosts the wielder's strength tremendously and instantly slays Stone Golems, Clay Golems, Ettins and Trolls on hit.
- In(SoA) and (SoA) , Cromwell in Athkatla will combine the Hammer of Thunderbolts, Gauntlets of Ogre Power, Girdle of Frost Giant Strength, and Crom Faeyr Scroll for 10,000 to create the hammer.This icon indicates content from the original Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn campaign.
- In, it can be obtained as a reward of the tier 3-2 battle.This icon indicates content from the Black Pits II: Gladiators of Thay campaign in the Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition.
|“||This is the true name that the dwarven weaponsmith, Silverblade, gave to the weapon he intended to create for his son. Alas, his son died before the weapon was ever completed, but here it stands complete... forged from the combined magic of the original hammer with the gauntlets of ogre power and a girdle of frost giant strength. Crom Faeyr gifts its users with all the powers of the original Hammer of Thunderbolts, in addition to enormous strength and the ability to kill golems, ettins, and trolls in one blow.||”|
- The strength boost applies when wielding it off-hand.
- This hammer is a one-handed weapon, but has a range of 2 ft as two-handed weapons.
- The weapon's required components and its ability to kill the giant-related ettins and trolls on one strike makes this hammer a reference to the Hammer of Thunderbolts, an artifact from multiple editions of Dungeons & Dragons, which was itself a discrete homage to Mjölnir, the enchanted hammer that is the signature weapon of the Nordic god Thor. As Thor canonically inhabited the Outer Planes of AD&D, , this is a fitting homage.
- Main article: Achievements
Construct Crom Faeyr.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.