Chaotic Commands is a 5th level priest spell. It renders the target creature immune to magical commands.
Effects[edit | edit source]
|“||Chaotic Commands renders a creature immune to magical commands. Suggestion, Charm, Domination, Command, Sleep, Maze, and Confusion are all spells that fit into this category. This spell also protects the target from Psionic Blast. This spell affects only 1 creature and lasts for the duration or until dispelled.||”|
Scroll Locations[edit | edit source]
- Durlag's Tower B3 - Trapped (89; Fireball) and locked (100) stone on the north wall of the fiery bridge room
- Korlasz Family Tomb Second Floor - Trapped (60; Horror) sarcophagus in the south-western room
- Temple of Bhaal - Trapped (80; Fireball) and locked (50) chest in the reliquary in the south-west corner of the temple
- Dragonspear Castle Keep First Floor - On a bookshelf in one of the east-side rooms
- Sold by:
- Sold by:
- Molzahn of Tymora (×10)
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Chaotic Commands bestows the following immunities for an extended period: stun, hold, sleep, paralysis, charm, confusion, maze, and feeblemind.
- Chaotic Commands is especially effective against mind flayers, protecting against all of their status attacks (Psionic Blast, Psionic Domination, and Psionic Maze). It does not protect against their intelligence draining attacks or other damaging abilities, however.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Remove Paralysis, 3rd level priest spell - cures some of the same status effects, but does not protect against future attacks
- Free Action, 4th level priest spell - cures and provides protection against some of the same status effects
External Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.