Big World Setup was an all-in-one mod manager for Infinity Engine games.
- NOTE original BWS itself has been discontinued in February 2019 (See links below)
- Similar functionality but limited to EE game generation is provided by EE/EET Mod Install Tool.(referred to as "current")
- A different concept to support mod installations is tested in Project Infinity (Beta, under development).
Features (current)[edit | edit source]
- Almost all mods are supported
- Ability for downloading mods.
- Easy mod installation for the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy
- Correct install order of mods/components
- Handle mod and components conflicts
- Ability to add your own mods
- Up to date mod versions
- Up to date mod fixes
Supported games (current)[edit | edit source]
- Baldur's Gate II (standalone game)
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (standalone game)
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy (BG1:EE + SoD + BG2:EE) (planned + IWD1:EE + partial IWD2-in-EET)
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
- Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
[edit | edit source]
- Big World Setup OUTDATED closed with http://www.shsforums.net/topic/56670-big-world-setup-an-attempt-to-update-the-program/page-265#entry607017
- Big World Fixpack OUTDATED closed with http://www.shsforums.net/topic/56752-the-official-bwp-fixpack-thread/page-16#entry607016
- Big World Setup thread on Beamdog Forums
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.