|Beregost is one of the areas from the World Map.|
- 1 Involvement
- 2 Other significant events
- 3 Points of interest
- 4 People
- 5 Reputation trap
- 6 Notes
- 7 Gallery
- 8 External links
- 9 References
Involvement[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Ankheg Shells can be sold to Taerom Fuiruim, the proprietor of the Thunderhammer Smithy, for 500 . An Ankheg Shell can also be turned into Ankheg Plate Mail should you so choose. It will cost 4,000 and take approximately 10 days to create in Baldur's Gate (1998)
This icon indicates content from the original Baldur's Gate campaign. or either 4,000 and 3 days or 6,000 and 1 day in Baldur's Gate:
Enhanced Edition (2012)
This icon indicates content from the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition campaign.. Only one set of armor is obtainable this way.
Other significant events[edit | edit source]
- Marl, an angry drunk in Feldepost's Inn, rants at the party for being adventurers, blaming their kind for the death of his son. He can be 'dealt with' in two ways, see Marl the Drunk.
- Bard Garrick asks the party to help deal with some 'thugs' giving the actress Silke Rosena trouble, see The Silke Dilemma.
- Algernon in Feldepost's Inn wears a valuable magic cloak that most parties would like to steal from him.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Kagain's Shop – A companion and a quest but no wares
- Red Sheaf – The inn with the usual assassination attempt
- The Burning Wizard – A royal inn with a thief
People[edit | edit source]
Companions[edit | edit source]
- Garrick is standing in front of The Burning Wizard (2499.2269)
- Baldur's Gate:
Enhanced Edition (2012)
This icon indicates content from the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition campaign. Neera appears in a scene north of The Burning Wizard (3150.1230)
Reputation trap[edit | edit source]
If your reputation is lower than 3, you will be attacked by groups of three Flaming Fist Enforcers, a Flaming Fist Scout and a Flaming Fist Battle Wizard. The Flaming Fist will attack suddenly, both on the streets and in the Jovial Juggler, The Burning Wizard, Feldepost's Inn and the Red Sheaf.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is one trapped drawer in the city, in the upper floor of one houses (AR3336) with 20 Trap detection and removal difficulty.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Beregost on the Forgotten Realms Wiki, a wiki for the Dungeons & Dragons campaign setting Forgotten Realms.