|Area North of Gnoll Stronghold is one of the areas from the World Map.|
- Northern bridge, an ambush by 2 Ogre Berserkers and 3 Hobgoblin Elite archers spread along the bridge in or on the western side inThis icon indicates content from the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition campaign.
- approach from the west after crossing the southern bridge (
- retreat to the east and engage the Ogre Berserkers out of range of as many of the archers as possible (
- engage with a full party of ranged attackers and engage one enemy at the time – two ogres can be lured away from archers,
- avoid the whole thing.
- Neville at 3800.850 is an unusually polite bandit. He has 5 hobgoblins hidden in the trees to help him.
- Jared at one end of the southern bridge (4675.3665) and a bear at the other meet up for the side quest Jared and the Bear .
- A Hungry Ogre at 415.920 offers little besides some entertaining dialog.
- Laurel is a Paladin at 1275.1115 with a quest for you: help her fend off The Gibberling Hordes.
- Non-respawning: Brown Bear, Hobgoblins, Hobgoblin Elite, Polar Bear, Ogre, Ogre Berserkers, (unique enemy)
- Respawning: Black Bears, Brown Bears, Cave Bears, Gibberlings, Hobgoblins, Hobgoblin Elite, Ogres, Ogre Berserkers, Ogrillons, Wild Dogs, War Dogs
- Sleep disturbed by: Ogres, Ogre Berserkers
- N: nothing (exit only to already known areas)
- W: no exit
- S: Gnoll Stronghold 4 hrs
- E: Area West of Nashkel 12 hrs
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.