|Baldur's Gate North is one of the areas from the World Map.|
Major Buildings Edit
Ducal Palace is the large building in the center of the map. It is where the debate over the cause of the iron crisis and the possibility of war with Amn takes place. It is inaccessible until the final chapter of Baldur's Gate.
Three Old Kegs, AR0119
- Bellamy warns parties with a Reputation less than 15 about Phandalyn in Baldur's Gate Southwest
- Nantrin Bellowglyn -no services for Reaction 1-7
- Second floor AR0120. Behind a painting is the Skull of Kereph, as Gorak in the Baldur's Gate Docks may have foretold.
- Third floor AR0121 Bookcases and locked wardrobes: History of the Dead Three, History of the North, History of the Red Ravens, History of the Vast, Bloodstone Ring, Iol Gem, Ziose Gem, 150 GP
- Noblewoman Areana, on 3rd floor, wants Cyrdemac dead, promising 2000gp. Charming her makes this a single area quest; she gives the reward and a Bloodstone Gem straight away. Or find Cyrdemac in the Elfsong Tavern in Baldur's Gate East. If he is killed she will give the player the reward.
Minor Buildings Edit
Luisa's House: Is the east-most house in a row of three houses by the palace gates. This building is not associated with any quests.
If your Reputation is lower than 3 you will be attacked by groups of three Flaming Fist Enforcers, a Flaming Fist Scout and a Flaming Fist Battle Wizard. The Flaming Fist will attack suddenly both on the streets and in the Three Old Kegs.
Once the party has gone to between a City area and any other area adjacent to it, even if they do not actually visit it, they can thenceforth travel to that area once on the transition map; it takes 0 hours. As with other World Map transitions, the direction the party was traveling from affects which side of the new area that they enter.
- East edge to Baldur's Gate Northeast - West side
- South edge to Baldur's Gate Central
- West edge to Baldur's Gate West