Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear (SoD) is downloadable content (DLC) for the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. The storyline fills the gap between Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II. It was developed by Beamdog, who developed the first and the second enhanced edition. It was released on 31 March 2016.
- Expand Your Story: Continue the adventure in Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition after completing Siege of Dragonspear
- The Crusade Rises: A sharp and subtle adventure that pits you against an enigmatic new foe
- Explore the Sword Coast: Venture through vibrant new regions of the Sword Coast, with an area greater than Tales of the Sword Coast and Throne of Bhaal put together!
- Gather Your Party: The original cast returns to kick butt for goodness - along with Neera, Rasaad, Dorn, and four new additions: Corwin, Glint, M'Khiin and Voghiln!
- Double the Items: Over 100 new items—almost double the number than in all other enhanced editions combined
- New importable items into Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
- Extra Class: First new player class in over fifteen years: the spirit-calling shaman!
- Venture Forth With A Friend: Cross-platform multiplayer on all supported platforms
- Story Mode: A difficulty setting to allow players to experience all of the story with none of the Game Over screens
- Legacy of Bhaal Mode: A difficulty setting offering tactical challenges only the most skilled of players can hope to defeat
In Siege of Dragonspear, you can't freely access all maps each chapter, instead, each chapter has a set of maps for you to explore:
- Main article: Baldur's Gate (game)#World settings
See also Edit
Infinity engine games:
- Baldur's Gate
- Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
- Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
- Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
- Icewind Dale
- Icewind Dale II
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
- Planescape: Torment
- Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition