|“||With a smile!||”|
|“|| When asked about her past, ALORA reveals that she was originally from Iriaebor.
As a child she was cute, outgoing, and dangerously curious, causing no end of trouble for her parents. They tried to curb her lunatic behavior, and encouraged her to be content with home and hearth like other halflings. Alora found this unbearably stifling, and left to explore the world.
She quickly found herself falling into all sorts of trouble, going to the wrong places and angering the wrong sorts of people. Eventually she found herself in the city of Baldur's Gate, and it was there that she discovered her future profession: thievery. Wealth was never her chief concern; it's just that too many interesting things are behind locked doors.
Her unassuming temperament makes it easy for her to hoodwink the authorities, and her sweet nature has saved her from a jail cell numerous times.
- Dynaheir dislikes Alora and is very rude to her. Alora doesn't like Dynaheir all that much either. This probably has something to do with how friendly Alora is with Edwin, especially considering she'll sometimes step in to defend him when he and Dynaheir argue.
- Alora strikes up an unlikely friendship with Edwin, and the two get along very well. It's clear Edwin has a huge soft spot for her and enjoys her company. This is one of the more interaction-heavy relationships in the game. The two talk a lot.
- Eldoth doesn't interact with Alora much at all, but will insult her whenever she mentions liking Garrick's music.
- Alora is fond of Garrick's music, and will ask him to play for her a lot.
- Alora and Kagain don't get along at all, and the two get into a lot of arguments.
- Kivan dislikes Alora's talkativeness and will shush her a whole lot. Alora thinks that Kivan is a huge grump.
- Minsc is rather fond of Alora, and may be a bit concerned about her friendship with Edwin, considering he advises her to choose her friends wisely. Alora, in general, gets along with Minsc. But, she gets along even better with Boo.
- Montaron and Alora really dislike each other. Montaron thinks Alora is too much of a goody-two-shoes idiot, and Alora thinks Montaron is super mean. She's not wrong.
- Quayle and Alora don't get along much. Then again, no one really gets along with Quayle.
- Alora doesn't like Shar-Teel much and thinks she needs to lighten up.
- Viconia sees Alora as a pushover and insults her for it. Alora doesn't understand why Viconia is always so mean to her.
- Alora puts in a great effort to cheer Xan up, despite how often he snaps at her for it. She thinks he's super grumpy and kind of mean, but this does not seem to discourage her from her efforts.
- Yeslick is very fond of Alora and enjoys her company.
Alora is available to be recruited for the party from Chapter Five on. She can be found in the Hall of Wonders after 8 pm and will join the party with no quest needed, but not before the party have three short conversations with her. She will most likely be encountered during the larceny at the Hall of Wonders.
Alora is not specifically involved in quests.
Average Party Level
|Level||XP||Gold||Hit Points||Weapon Proficiencies||Old Proficiencies||Thieving Abilities||Old Thieving Abilities|
|1.00 - 4.99||4||5012||45||
14 (Max possible: 24)
19 (Max possible: 36)
In the original game, her Rabbit's Foot provides no bonuses. The Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition fixes this and it grants the bonuses correctly, one of which is the very powerful luck +2 status effect.
- Main article: Alora/Quotes