Adamantite Golems are the most powerful of golems.
Adamantite golems have 90% resistance to physical damage. Only weapons of +3 or greater enchantment can hurt them. Examples of those weapons are Flail of Ages +3 (to +5), the weapons created by the spells Phantom Blade and Black Blade of Disaster, Carsomyr +5 (or +6) and Frostreaver +3.
They have 100% Magic Resistance, which grants them immunity to most spells. This resistance can be reduced by spells like Lower Resistance.
- If a limited one-time wish "to be more experienced" is spoken, an Adamantite Golem appears and has to be fought, together with a Juggernaut and a Sand Golem
Shadows of Amn
- Athkatla Slums, Lavok's Sphere: directly after entering
- Lavok's Sphere, engine room (last level): directly after entering (×2)
- Firkraag's Maze:
- Suldanessellar: on the platform when arriving from the Forest of Tethir, where Elhan is met (×2)
Throne of Bhaal
- Watcher's Keep Compass Level: one can be encountered randomly while gambling with the cambion Aesgareth, as a possible result of his turn
- Yaga-Shura's Lair: when accessing the eastern fire pit, an Adamantite Golem appears, together with a Clay and a Magic Golem